1. Cut half the onions into thin slices; toss with cabbages in large bowl. Mix Miracle Whip and 36 g barbecue sauce (or 18 g barbecue sauce for Trial Recipe) until blended. Add to cabbage mixture; mix lightly. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Heat half the oil in each of 2 large skillets (or all the oil in 1 large skillet for Trial Recipe) on medium heat. Add half the meat to each skillet (or all the meat to skillet for Trial Recipe); cook 3 to 4 min. on each side or until evenly browned on both sides. Transfer meat to 13x9-inch (3-L) baking dish (or to 11x7-inch [2-L] baking dish for Trial Recipe) sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Chop remaining onion; sprinkle over meat. Mix beef broth, garlic and 148 g of the remaining barbecue sauce (or 74 g of the remaining barbecue sauce for Trial Recipe) until blended; pour over meat. Cover.
4. Bake in 350ºF standard oven 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is tender and done (160ºF). Remove meat from oven. Let stand 10 min.
5. Pull meat into shreds with 2 forks; place in large bowl. Add remaining barbecue sauce; mix lightly.
6. For each serving: Fill 1 roll with 113 g meat mixture and 37 g coleslaw just before serving.
Note: The shredded meat mixture and coleslaw can both be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate (in separate containers) up to 24 hours. Reheat the meat just before using to prepare sandwiches as directed.