1. Toss coleslaw blend with dressing.
2. Place meatloaf slices in single layer on foil-covered baking sheet. Mix barbecue sauce and ketchup until blended; brush onto meatloaf.
3. Bake in 450ºF standard oven 10 min. or just until heated through (165ºF).
4. Meanwhile, mix potatoes and cream cheese spread until blended.
5. For each serving: Place 2 meatloaf slices on serving plate. Add 2 scoops (113 g) potatoes and about 104 g coleslaw. Sprinkle with 7 g scallions.
Make Ahead: The already cooked meatloaf and mashed potatoes allow for quick meal preparation. The coleslaw can stand at room temperature while heating up the meatloaf slices. If preparing the coleslaw more than 30 min. in advance, refrigerate it until ready to use. For added convenience, the coleslaw can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.