1. Combine sugar and seasonings; rub evenly onto ribs.
2. Place in single layer on foil-covered baking sheets.
3. Bake in 350°F standard oven 1 hour or until done.
4. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush ribs with half the barbecue sauce. Grill 10 min. or until both sides of ribs are evenly glazed with sauce, turning and brushing frequently with remaining barbecue sauce.
5. Cut ribs between the bones to serve.
Make Ahead: These ribs can be baked ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, grill and brush with barbecue sauce as directed, increasing the grilling time if necessary until ribs are heated through. For best results, bring the ribs to room temperature before grilling.