1. Combine 15 g togarashi (or 3.75 g togarashi for Trial Recipe), sugar and 6 g salt (or 1.5 g salt for Trial Recipe); rub evenly onto duck. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Bring chicken stock, gravy and wine to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat, stirring frequently; simmer on low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Mix corn starch and water until blended; whisk into gravy mixture along with the amarillo pepper paste. Cook and stir 1 min. or until thickened. Keep gravy warm until ready to use.
3. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add duck, skin side down; cook 4 to 6 min. or until skin is crisp. Transfer duck to sheet pan. Bake in 325ºF convection oven 5 min. or until duck is cooked to medium (155ºF) or desired doneness. Remove duck from oven. Let stand 10 min. Cut duck into thin slices; keep warm.
4. Combine beer, flour, potato starch, black pepper, remaining 45 g togarashi (or remaining 11.25 g togarashi for Trial Recipe) and remaining 3 g salt (or remaining 0.75 g salt for Trial Recipe) in large bowl. Add beans; mix lightly.
5. Add beans, in small batches, to deep fryer heated to 350ºF; cook 2 to 3 min. or until golden brown. Drain well. Add shishito peppers, in small batches, to deep fryer; cook 1 to 2 min. or until golden brown. Drain well.
6. Combine cheeses.
7. FOR EACH 4-SERVING SHARED APPETIZER:
8. Place 169 g green beans in large serving dish; top with 80 g duck, 29 g shishito peppers and 85 g cheese mixture. Drizzle with 90 mL warm gravy.
Substitute: Prepare using duck stock or beef stock.
Serving Suggestion: Serve cooked duck to taste - with or without crispy skin.