1. Heat oven to 350°F. Microwave 3 oz. chocolate and 6 Tbsp. butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
2. Add sugar to chocolate mixture; beat with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in orange extract. Add 1/4 cup flour and baking soda; mix well. Gradually add remaining flour alternately with water, mixing well after each addition.
3. Pour into greased and floured 9-inch round pan.
4. Bake 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 10 min. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
5. Microwave whipping cream, remaining chocolate and remaining butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Drizzle over cake.
6. Top with berries just before serving.
Easy Cleanup: Only one bowl is needed to make this cake.
Note: Not only does the easy-to-make chocolate glaze add an elegant touch, but the fresh fruit topping adds both irresistible colour and flavour.