1. For each 3-Serving Platter: Place 170 g pulled pork, 3 brisket slices (56 g each), 3 back ribs (75 g each) and 6 chicken wings (65 g each) in single layer on foil-covered baking sheet.
2. Bake in 350ºF standard oven 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
3. Meanwhile, toss 85 g coleslaw blend with 21 g dressing; spoon into ramekin. Spoon warm 195 g beans into separate ramekin.
4. Prepare the warmed meat as follows: Toss pulled pork with 56.5 g Carolina barbecue sauce, brush brisket with 42.5 g Texas barbecue sauce, toss ribs with 42.5 g Memphis barbecue sauce and toss chicken wings with 42.5 g Kansas City barbecue sauce.
5. Cover platter with parchment paper; top with meats. Add both filled ramekins and 3 cornbread strips to platter.
Note: The already-cooked meats team up perfectly with the canned beans for quick preparation. The prepared coleslaw can stand at room temperature while assembling the platter. But if preparing the coleslaw more than 30 min. in advance, refrigerate it until ready to use. For added convenience, the coleslaw can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.